I LOVE chalk markers. I use them at home on our little blackboard as well as at school. They are awesome for the following reasons:
- They are much brighter and more vibrant than chalk, which makes them more visually appealing and easier to see.
- They don’t leave any dust or mess.
- They don’t smear or smudge like chalk. In fact, they stay put and bright for as long as you need. I have semi-permanent decorations on my chalk boards at school that have been there for SIX years and still look as good as they day I drew them. (I know, I need to mix up my classroom decor more often, but that’s not the point.)
- They don’t just write on chalkboards — any non-porous surface will do, so I use them to decorate windows, mirrors, you name it.
- They wash off quickly and completely with a damp rag. Easy button.
The only drawback I’ve experienced is that they are stinkin’ expensive. I’ve paid $3-$4 per marker, which really limits how many colors I can have at once.
UNTIL TODAY! Check out this set of TWELVE markers from Benjamin Chalk Markers for only $15.99! And it’s on Amazon Prime, so I’m gonna go ahead and pay no shipping. Merry Christmas to me!
If you’re still not convinced, Google “chalk markers” and see all of the incredibly beautiful stuff you can do with this product. Love ’em!!